Thursday 27 April 2017

God is so good.

It's 2.20 am.
My heart is filled with Joy so palpable.
God has been good to me.
I just want to scream at the top of my lungs..'God is sooo good'!..but alas!, i can't,because i would wake up the patients on admission.
I am the doctor on call tonight.


I recently wrote an interview for my dream job,one I have been pining for, for the past 2 years when i got the qualifications for it.(primaries).
 It's a job with limited slots and chances to get one comes like once in 5 years in the Hospital  in which I applied. The pay is very reasonable and though tasking,its a rewarding job and fulfills my dream of being a consultant Hematologist.

This palpable, seemingly mouldable joy in my heart started just after managing a patient with acute flank pain due to kidney stones.
Feeling blessed, not out of thanksgiving that I am pain free and healthy,..but rather,because of the sudden realization that God loves me so much and wants good things for me.He loves me perfectly and unconditionally.


I know that He is true to His nature of loving kindness and that if I don't get this job (which to me would be one of my greater achievements),that it means He has something even greater which has my name on it.Awesome right? Yeah!!

Wait? What? Holup!
For the life of me,I can't even start to fathom anything greater than this job right now!!

Ephesians 3;20 says He is able to do for me much more than I can ever ask,fathom or imagine. Omg!

That's bigger than a blank cheque. Wow!

 Now that I have a chance of getting it I am so excited of the prospect of having my dream job.

I do realise that God wants us to have nice things and enjoy our life.

Check this out;

Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. John 3:1;2 (NIV)

Also see John 10:10, the thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

He wants me to have a deeply satisfying and rich life. The amplified bible says and have life abundantly until it overflows.
I want what God wants for me.I am confident that my heavenly father will give me His best for me,which I  pray will end up being this job.

However if i don't get it, I have decided, by God's grace,I would still trust His plan for me.

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

So I am happy,joyous and at peace knowing that God's got my back.For at the end all things will work together for my good. (Romans 8:28)



ACTION PLAN
Think about that situation that has got you worried or hopeful.Tell God you trust Him to make things work out for your good.


I would like to read your comments and thoughts on this early morning musings of mine.Time now is 3;37 am.
I would keep you all updated on the job.
Have a blessed day ahead.


Photo credits..Memesuper, pinterest,

1 comment:

  1. Truly,his ways are not our ways,neither his thoughts our thoughts. Who would have thought God had bigger and better plans for you regarding your career. Look at you now😁You trusted his plans and he blessed you beyond your imaginations and even gave you something bigger than your heart could fathom. Happy for you girlfriend and this is the least you will ever be.

    Ps;can you continue blogging again???beautiful pieces ❤️

    ReplyDelete